Senior Leader Career Evaluation & Strategy Design
At the outset of any executive job transition, one of the most important things you can do is to develop a career focus and then a strategy for achieving it. MDL Partners helps you to accomplish this by using information that we gather through:
- Executive Career Assessment Tests
- Comprehensive Professional Profiles
- Intensive One-on-One Interviews
This process provides you with appropriate executive career options designed to lead you toward your goal.
These assessments will also help you and your consultant to identify new industries or private endeavors that may include start-ups, equity or partnership opportunities, and even new ventures of which you may have been unaware are options for you. This means that you will be provided with the opportunity to examine as many viable senior-level career options as possible.
As an MDL Partners Client you will receive:
- A thorough evaluation of your marketability
- An assessment of your income potential
- A formulation of executive job search focus and career direction
- Individualized interviewing strategies and techniques for senior leaders
- Insight on proven and effective negotiating strategies for senior leadership
- Professional one-on-one consulting to formulate your executive action plan
Our executive career consultants will provide specific personal marketing plan strategies addressing such issues as how to:
- Research private openings
- Investigate new industries
- Pursue alternative career options
- Utilize personal contacts
- Respond to web postings and online job boards
- Approach executive recruiters
- Explore relocation opportunities
- Enhance personal image
- Secure promotion from a new position
- Establish short and long term financial goals
- Access venture capital sources
We will work closely with you on:
- Preparation of your custom designed resume
- Preparation of auxiliary written materials
- Target market research and recommendations
Also, MDL Partners’ career consultants have access to extensive resources, including databases that form the premier source of business information in the United States. Based on availability, MDL Partners will provide you with pertinent information and counsel regarding potential employers, such as: annual revenues, number of employees, products or services rendered, corporate status information, and key decision makers. Your consultant can also provide information and guidance regarding recruitment firms and will suggest other methods for discovering potential employment leads during the course of your search activities.
In addition, we will utilize our own database of current and former clients to facilitate your networking process through personalized introductions to ensure that you have a warm lead into a particular targeted company.
And don’t forget, because you are a client for life, MDL Partners is with you throughout your career, which means we make ourselves available to you at any time during the course of your career to answer questions, solve special problems, guide negotiations, and provide general counsel.