You can customize your public profile URL on LinkedIn. This makes it easier to put on your resume and more memorable when networking.
To change your public profile URL:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- On your profile page, click Edit your public profile in the right rail.
- Under the section Edit public profile URL in the right rail, click the Edit icon next to your public profile URL.
- It’ll be an address that looks like www.linkedin.com/in/yourname.
- Type the last part of your new custom URL in the text box.
- Click Save.